Happy Holidays

The God's Treasured Possessions' Blog seizes this opportunity to wish our esteemed readers a happy holiday.

We pray that this yuletide season would be the best for you so far on planet earth.
May this Christmas be filled with the happiness and joy Christ brought into the world at his birth, and may good things never cease from our homes. IJN.

We want to profoundly appreciate you for being there for us in 2014, there were flaws, ups, downs, the ugly and the beautiful but, in all we give God all the glory.

Special gratitude to these great people (Tosin Ayo, Ademola Ogunnoiki, Kehinde Shogeke,  Adedeji Oshigbesan, Olajide Bakare) who featured on my Blog in 2014, I say a very big thank you. How would I forget my ever dynamic boss, who gave me my first job as a  volunteer with Ezra Pearl Online, thanks for also letting me feature on www.tomzpouty.com (you really need to check this blog out, she serves it hot) words can't express how grateful I am.

To the Holy Spirit my senior partner, twale!

To our lovely readers we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Splendid 2015 in advance, 2014 was fabulous, let's do 2015 together.

Jesus is the reason for the season, not Santa.

Seasons greetings,

Omobolade Alebiosu

No comments

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.